- Once you've decided on your invitations, click “order this invite” and go through the online ordering process. Feel free to call us along the way with any questions or concerns. At the end of this step, you will submit a 50% deposit so that we can begin work on your invitations.
- You will receive a confirmation email along with a form to fill out so that you can personalize your wording.
- We will incorporate your personal wording into the invitation design and send you an electronic pdf proof within 4 days of your submission.
- Once you officially accept your online proofs, we begin the production process of your handmade invitations. At this point there can be no more changes made to the wording or design.
- We will send you an email letting you know that your invitations are ready to be shipped, confirming your shipping details. At this point, you pay the remaining balance and the shipping fee and we'll send you your invitations!
frequently asked questions
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY INVITATIONS?
We do our best to keep a tight timeline because we know how important that is when planning a wedding. Here’s how we work: We will confirm your order within 2 business days. We will submit your proofs to you within 4 business days. The invitation production will take 10 business days. Shipping takes 2-3 business days. So basically, your invites will be designed and ready to ship in approximately 3 weeks from the time you choose them. Please keep in mind that this does not include YOUR turnaround time, so the quicker you make decisions and approve the proofs, the more precise this timeline will be.
CAN YOU SEND ME SAMPLES OF YOUR INVITES?
We are happy to send you samples of our invitation designs. Each sample you request costs $10 and can be ordered by phone by calling us at 888.676.5454. Supplies may vary, so samples may not be available in all color options.
CAN I SEE A HARD COPY PROOF OF MY INVITATION?
We generally only send online proofs for your approval because it saves you money and time. However, if you feel strongly that you want to see your invitation printed and in hand before approving it, we are happy to send you one. This proof will cost an additional $15 to your order. Sending this proof will delay your invitation’s production process so please take that into account when considering a 3-week turnaround.
CAN YOU MATCH MY WEDDING COLORS? I DON’T SEE THEM AS AN OPTION.
Of course! Just call or email us with your specific requests and we will do our best to help.
CAN I ORDER A CUSTOM DESIGN?
Yes! We do a ton of custom work in our studio and are happy to give you a free consultation to discuss what you are looking for. Just CONTACT US!
HOW DO I KNOW IF I NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CARDS?
Many people have separate cards for different wedding events and information, such as a brunch card, a map, accomodation details, etc. ADDITIONAL CARDS CAN ALWAYS BE ADDED after you place your original order. So go ahead and get your order started and then contact us and we will be happy to discuss your options with you.
CAN I HAVE MY INVITATION LETTERPRESSED?
Yes! However, we will need to give you a new pricing structure, so please CONTACT US and we can send you an estimate.
Still can’t find what you are looking for? CONTACT US!